Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon

A bone marrow transplant is advised in sure of the disorders listed below, such as those that impact how a healthy bone marrow functions, such as leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma. Some of the top facilities in Cameroon have become well-known outside for successfully doing bone marrow transplants. High-quality methods and strict infection control standards are credited with the result. The Bone Marrow Transplant cost in Cameroon is very affordable. BMT is a life-changing procedure; Cameroon Hospitals are providing the necessary process of a bone marrow transplant by professionals and leading technologies.

Multiple foreign patients who visited the hospitals in Cameroon have shown improved outcomes when subjected to strict quality and infection control requirements. In addition, many individuals from around the world are traveling to Cameroon’s subcontinent to receive medical treatment due to the low cost of bone marrow transplant treatments. Cameroon hospitals and surgeons are experts in providing life-changing procedures. Providing a low-cost bone marrow transplant and high-quality services brings many patients to Cameroon. In addition, Cameroon citizens are satisfied with the hospital services and specialized departments. 

Bone Marrow Transplant cost in Cameroon

Bone Marrow Transplant cost in Cameroon Average Cost in USD Average Cost in CFA franc
Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant USD 30,818  XAF 2,02,53,973
Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant USD 50,780  XAF 3,33,73,248
Umbilical cord Blood Transplant USD 45,527  XAF 2,99,20,911
Full Match Allogenic BMT USD 51,480  XAF 3,38,33,297
Half Match Allogenic BMT USD 68,641  XAF 4,51,11,720

The Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant cost in Cameroon is around $30800, and the Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant cost in Cameroon starts from $50500. Therefore, the package BMT cost in Cameroon is low and includes accommodation, treatment, medicines, and after-care services. 

Why choose Cameroon for BMT?

The overseas patients receive comprehensive care from Cameroon Hospitals, including help with obtaining medical visas, inexpensive housing, foreign currency, post-treatment services, language translators, and transportation services. The most outstanding hospitals in Cameroon are accredited by internationally renowned bodies like JCI and NABH. Cameroon’s Hospitals have a high success rate for performing BMT.

Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon

Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon Average Cost in USD (Full Match) Average Cost in USD (Half Match)
Acute Myeloid Leukemia – AML $60,645 $81,871
Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia – ALL $66,710 $90,058
Leukemia $67,922 $91,695
Sickle Cell Anemia $68,529 $92,514
Thalassemia $70,348 $94,970
Multiple Myeloma $72,774 $98,245
Paediatric Neuroblastomas $61,858 $83,508
Pediatric Immunodeficiencies $57,613 $77,777
Cancer Cells Solid $73,987 $99,882
Autoimmune diseases $78,839 $1,06,432
Amyloidosis $87,935 $1,18,713
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma $80,658 $1,08,888

Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon Reviews

Over the past few years, hospitals in Cameroon have demonstrated notable progress in bone marrow transplantation and engraftment. The excellent medical care and expertise of the trained and competent medical staff provided in the hospitals in Cameroon are credited with these results. As a result, bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon Reviews is very positive. These success rates and low costs are luring many medical tourists.

Diseases treated by Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon

  • Acute myeloid leukemia
  • Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
  • Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
  • Chronic myelogenous leukemia
  • Myelodysplastic disorders
  • Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
  • Myeloproliferative syndromes
  • Other leukemia. Acute undifferentiated leukemia

Types of Bone Marrow Transplant performed in Cameroon.

Autologous BMT in Cameroon:

Patients receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy, known to decrease bone marrow activities, are candidates for this transplant technique. Before the treatment, stem cells are drawn from the peripheral blood cells. After then, the patient receives the stem cells again.

Allogeneic BMT in Cameroon:

Allogeneic bone marrow transplants occur when the donor and recipient have identical genetic profiles. Any member of the patient’s immediate family, such as a parent, twin, brother, or sister, and any unrelated person with a similar gene profile, may serve as the donor.

Why is Bone Marrow Transplant Done?

Because of the high patient survival rates in recent years, bone marrow transplant treatments have expanded dramatically. As a result, bone marrow transplantation is regarded as the most dependable and effective therapy for treating advanced leukemia and other blood cancers.

Bone marrow Transplant for Leukemia in Cameroon

The type of leukemia you have, the disease stage, and your age will all affect how you are treated in Cameroon. In Cameroon, bone marrow transplants for leukemia include removing good stem cells from the patient, preserving them, and then reactivating the patient’s diseased cells with chemotherapy. The patient’s body is then given another injection of the stored stem cells.

Facilities for International Patients in Cameroon

  • Personalized medical solutions
  • 24/7 Multilingual Helpline with Dedicated Support
  • Hospitals with International Accreditation (JCI & NABH)
  • Pre-, during, and post-treatment support is provided
  • Services for obtaining and extending visas
  • Travel and inexpensive lodging

Insurance Coverage of Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon

In Cameroon, bone marrow transplants are a popular surgery, albeit they can be pricey for some individuals. As a result, Cameroonian hospitals accept insurance for bone marrow transplants. Make sure the hospital will accept your insurance coverage before having BMT and ask your insurance provider if BMT is covered in Cameroon.

Bone Marrow Transplant Success rate in Cameroon

In Cameroon, the success rate of bone marrow transplant has been calculated at 80–90% probability of cure and 10% likelihood of rejection. In Cameroon, Bone Marrow transplants often have reasonable success rates. Due to modern technologies, the bone marrow transplant cost in Cameroon is far lower than in other countries. As a result, the country’s medical care is gaining popularity.

BMT Hospitals in Cameroon

Polyclinique du Palais:

Polyclinique du Palais is distinguished by its cutting-edge technology platform and infrastructure. The employees there are skilled, qualified, and have a solid reputation. They collaborate with attentive, amiable, and skilled support workers from a range of backgrounds in a tidy, lovely, cozy, and welcoming environment.

Hôpital la Quintinie:

The daily provision of qualitative and quantitative medical and medical treatment for patients who arrive at Hôpital la Quintinie is the hospital’s goal. It also plays a part in delivering a suitable response to significant events. The hospital has been developing a substantial initiative to renovate and update its equipment for several years. This hospital, one of the biggest in the Central African sub-region, was built to meet the demands of a population that is expanding and becoming more demanding in its requests for high-quality medical care.

Mbingo Baptist Hospital

As a demonstration of Christian compassion, the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBCHS) provides comprehensive care to everyone in need. In order to deliver top-notch healthcare, the CBCHS has established outstanding and friendly working relationships with partner organizations on a national and international level.

FAQs on Bone Marrow Transplant in Cameroon

Where can I find BMT in Cameroon Reviews?

You can find Bone Marrow Transplantation Reviews for Cameroon here.

How can I book an appointment for a Bone marrow transplant in Cameroon?

You can contact us to get an appointment for BMT in Cameroon with the best surgeon.

Where can I find Cameroon‘s Doctors list?

Get Cameroon’s Doctor list at their website or here.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

image

Show all timings
  • Monday24 hours open
  • Tuesday24 hours open
  • Wednesday24 hours open
  • Thursday24 hours open
  • Friday24 hours open
  • Saturday24 hours open
  • Sunday24 hours open

June, 2024

17

Monday

  • 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm

  • 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm

  • 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm

  • 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm

  • 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm

  • 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm

  • 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm

  • 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm

  • 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm

  • 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm

  • 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm

  • 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm

  • 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm

  • 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm

  • 9:00 pm - 9:30 pm

  • 9:30 pm - 10:00 pm

  • 10:00 pm - 10:30 pm

  • 10:30 pm - 11:00 pm

  • 11:00 pm - 11:30 pm

  • 11:30 pm - 12:00 am

August 26,2019

  • Tuesday
  • 9:00am - 10:00am
  • Monalisa
Appointment confirmation email will be sent upon approval.

Awesome Job!

We have received your appointment and will send you a confirmation to your provided email upon approval.

imageYour request has been submitted successfully.

  • $$$$
  • Price Range 100 USD - 200 USD
image